Banana blueberry cookies
I'm a cookie monster and like everyone (I suppose) I really have a time during the year where I daily could eat some sweet pastries. During that time of the year I'm really looking forward to my coffee break or the moment where I can sit down, relax and just enjoy my snack.
So many people are thinking that it's impossible to make something sweet without adding some sugar. Bananas have a pronounced sweet taste and the same goes for coconut. Adding extra sweetener to it would be to much.
Are you just like me and can you hardly control yourself if you see them in your closet? The best option for this it to freeze half of your cookies. The fact that you see less of them in your closet helps not to eat them all at once. :) Please note that they are well cooled before freezing them.
Ingredients (12 cookies)
- 100gr almond meal
- 50gr coconut flour
- 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 50ml oatmilk
- 20gr frozen wilde blueberries
- 3 tbsp chiaseeds
- 2 medium bananas
- 10gr shredded coconut
- Preheat your oven on 180°C.
- Soak 3 tbsp chia seeds in 150ml lukewarm water.
- Add all the dry ingredients together: almond meal, coconut flour, rolled oats and shredded coconut.
- With a fork, squash the bananas in a bowl. Add the oatmilk to the banana puree en mix together.
- Pour the puree mixture over to your dry ingredients. Add the soaked chia seeds and wild blueberries to it. Stir gently together.
- With your hands, make some cookies and place them on your oven trail covered with some baking paper.
- Bake during 20 minutes or until golden.
- Take them out, allow them to cool down and enjoy!
Good to know
By squeezing them gently between your finger you'll know if they're ready. If they still feel tender at the inside without damaging the outside, they're ready!